Been dabbling in a bit of SharePoint at work, here’s some links I came across and want to put here as a reference Future Rakhesh:
- https://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/a/141861 – Hiding a list column in a New or Edit form
- https://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/74474/get-the-month-from-a-date-column-with-the-calculated-column – Get the month from a date column – nice!
- https://pathtosharepoint.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/trick-or-treat-group-items-by-month/ – Group items by month – awesome!
- http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/200b/index.htm – Didn’t know about this Zero Width Space character.
- https://helpdesk.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk/kb/a34/dates-show-in-us-format-on-sharepoint-site-rather-than-uk-format.aspx – Display dates in the UK format.
- http://www.niteenbadgujar.com/2010/08/how-to-edit-user-profile-in-sharepoint.html – Editing the user profile of another user in Sharepoint 2010
- Same location (step 3 of that link) also lets you edit the sources where user profile data is pulled in from (e.g. AD) and also what attributes are synced etc.