I have these tabs open in my browser from last month when I was doing some WMI based GPO targeting. Meant to write a blog post but I keep getting side tracked and now it’s been nearly a month so I have lost the flow. But I want to put these in the blog as a reference to my future self.
- WMIC command-line queries
- Useful WMIC queries (from the Microsoft Performance Team blog)
- Updated list of OS version numbers for WMI Filters
- Using WMI filters to apply Group Policy
- How to apply WMI filters to Windows 10 or Server 2016 (basically, their version number changes from the usual pattern)
Useful WMIC filters by rakhesh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.